Why Are Military Helicopters Flying Over My House?

March 16, 2011 at 9:16 PM 5 comments

Yeah, I know. Conspiracy theory stuff but I wonder if they’re checking for radiation.

About these ads

Entry filed under: Musings. Tags: .

I HATE FACEBOOK! Japanese Tsunami: Dog Refuses to Leave His Injured Friend

• 1. Heidi  |  March 16, 2011 at 10:03 PM

A military helicopter was fly low over my house making circles. neighbors and I came outside and within a few min it took off heading SE,I live on the western Wa coast

• 2. Say It Ain't So Already  |  March 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Wow. What did you and your neighbors think? The same thing I did?

• 3. Missa  |  March 9, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Do you actually believe that conspiracy theories are incorrect? Really? Not all of are right, but theres a great deal of things about to go down, then what? They put Conspiracy theories in your mind by using techniques with media propaganda making people not question anything and sum it up to….conspiracy theory. My grandfather was deep into the mind control program and believe me, those “conspiracy theories” the gov had embedded into you not to believe, are gonna be the same one’s having you sign your own death certificate. I suggest you quit believing in a corrupt gov to be telling you the truth and do some actual extensive research,, I promise you that your thinking instincts will be averted. Seriously, I’m not the one who’s “crazy” for being enlightened of the truth within the world, but you are to be guided, served, fed it through a spoon, and don’t even know it or want to believe it by using the mind of your own, “na, they say it must be right it must be right.Ignore all the other signs directly in front of me..” So really….who are the “crazy” ones again.,,,A bit of advice about the helicopters, why don’t you dig deeper and actually read the patriot act. I mean, read it. Then maybe you will see what is about to happen, then link it together with that 9/11 “terrorist” attack. Sorry, anyone with half a brain anymore who does actual research on 9/11(not history channel, through the most controlled media outsource is withheld) but in a library…YES a library…Or edu or gov sites, although youtube is great uncut, uncontrolled media so good to look into after credibility…can decipher through and plain as day for it is written that way, all over, that 9/11 was an “inside” job in order to instill fear into the nation so that the patriot act, the one wanted to be put through since Bush one was in office, could be pushed through. And what better time than an attack on the country? So then a few years later, another “terrorist” attack can be staged in order to set forth the plans of the PA…..Martial Law. New World Order…..But hey, you’ll be alright, cause your obviously a worker not a thinker, and believe everything they tell you…………

• 4. Missa  |  March 9, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Btw….There flying over our houses as well, on the east coast, Washington DC area..Ok Thank you

• 5. Joe Harwell  |  May 23, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I just had an Apache helicopter circle my house for about 15 minutes.. I got about the last 2 minutes on video… I live in a neighborhood and the copter was just circling my house???