CNN’s Alison Kosik Says the Purpose of OccupyWallStreet is to “Smoke Weed!”
This would be CNN “journalist” Alison Kosick explaining the OccupyWallStreet movement on her Twitter feed (she has since deleted this tweet):
Per OccupyWallStreet’s website, this is their mission:
Occupy Wall Street is leaderless resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We Are The 99% that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1%. We are using the revolutionary Arab Spring tactic to achieve our ends and encourage the use of nonviolence to maximize the safety of all participants.
I wonder if Kosick knows now to use The Google, or if she just doesn’t care to, you now, do what a journalist is supposed to do.
Ah yes. The “liberal media” strikes again.
Share This Post
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Entry filed under: CNN / TimeWarner, Corporatocracy, Dumbed Down, Fascist America, Occupy Wall Street, Repression, Social Media, The "Liberal Media", They Think We're Idiots/We ARE Idiots, We the People. Tags: .