What if Men Could Get Pregnant?
I’m all for this! Enough with putting it all on the woman:
The Standard Examiner reports that a local doctor in Utah has written three-page proposal to fine every father who impregnates a woman or girl, saying the fee — and the subsequent penalties — ensures, “No boy would dare have sex without wearing three condoms.”
- Restrict elective abortion to the first 16 weeks.
- Require DNA testing to determine paternity of all out-of-wedlock children, even aborted.
- Require the father to establish a $50,000 trust fund to care for any out-of-wedlock child, even if adopted. If the child is aborted, the fund is used for sex education.
- If the father can’t pay, he joins the military and uses his enlistment bonus and salary to pay.
- No man can avoid paternity claiming “she seduced me,” or that she claimed she was on the pill, had her tubes tied, whatever.
- Man under 18? His parents are responsible.